Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Death King #MFRWhooks

Re-Release Now Available!

Read how one Fay Princess and a Mortal Man will change the fate of all those around. 



  Shayla, Princess of the Fay, must begin the journey to discover her true power by leaving the island. If she's successful, she will become queen. Her plight won't be an easy one, for there are those who would use Shayla as a means to solidify their own position of power.

Kyle, Shayla's guide in the human world, is destined to bring hope to the Fay even though his own future seems bleak. With Kyle by her side, miracles can happen, offering the promise of the return of the magic.

Once that happens, nothing is impossible.

 

 

Amazon | Available Now from these ebook stores:

Apple Barnes & Noble Kobo Scribd 24 Symbols !ndigo Angus & Robertson

 

Excerpt 


“I am so glad you choose not to fight this, Fay Queen. Do not fear. In mere moments, you shall be mine and suffer no more.” Gwyn Ap Nuad appeared as he promised, to claim me upon my deathbed.

No longer the attractive man from the cave, he wore a mantle of horns and teeth, a fearsome creature made of fire and blood. My nostrils flared. I felt myself begin to gag.

“Not kinky? I think myself quite feral and handsome, but loathe not. Even though your dread is quite alluring, when I have your sex, I shall take on a more pleasing form. Stand and take my hand. Fulfill your promise to me. Become my Nether Queen.”

I struggled from the ground, realizing I was no longer in the throne room. The walls surrounding me were thick and black with seeping blood, and the rotting stench was overpowering. This was not my beautiful home, but a place of death and torture.

“You will have to do more than change your wretched appearance.”

I would do anything to delay my fate. Looking down, I saw my gown was pristine. When I reached around to the back, the warm, life’s blood seeping out moments ago, was gone.

White? I would have thought the blood and tragedy more appealing. I had almost asked it aloud. I might not want to know.

“I wished for you to be unscathed, a fresh catch. I savor the taste of blood, and would rather yours to be given freely. I never scavenge off another’s jealousies and plotting. Come and take your place where you belong.”

“You heal?”

He smirked. “Now you find me desirable.”

I looked at the hand held out to me. Encased in earthly skin, there was still a fierce glow beneath. Here in Gwyn Ap Nuad’s realm, he could never completely hide what he was. I was not too sure what to do. Did I have a choice?

“Not too quickly, Death King. She owes me a boon, and our bargain was struck prior to yours. I will have my tribute before you claim her.”




10 comments:

  1. Such a romantic hero you portray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ed,

    Thank you for your comment and the chance to discuss Gwyn Ap Nuad.

    Gwyn Ap Nuad, is definitely not a hero type but considering he is the Death King, he is not a villain either, it is simply his nature. The hero, Kyle, has yet to enter this scene... and the boon mentioned is owed to another goddess. Shayla has a few seeking what her death can bring and those who would see her fulfill the prophesy. Only reading the book can give way to the entire tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Janet,

      Thank you for your thoughts. Eternally bound by death should be something eerie should it not? ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh, wow! I thought at first it might be a beauty and beast concept. Now I'm not so sure. Very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dee,

      A high compliment, thank you! It does seem like it at first but maybe fate will have her say?

      Delete
  5. OOh! Hope the Death King doesn't get in there first. Now she's a real damsel in distress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kryssie,

      :D Great reaction! Impossible to believe that a Fay Queen can be caught up in such a manner huh... I really enjoyed revisiting Shayla and her story with this re-release... Now which one will claim her?

      Delete
  6. That is surely a wretched situation to find oneself in. Great description, very chilling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Shayla has many trials but her resolve is strong!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.

CTR Forum


Join our Writing Class 
 
We are excited to be on Coffee Time Romance discussing Marketing / SEO / Branding and Online Presence (such as websites, Amazon and networks). Wow a lot of varying topics but they each play a role into the other.  Marketing | SEO | Online Presence. Don’t miss it!   Join Personalized Marketing Inc  every Wednesday and Friday this month to improve your marketing!